Reviews and Interviews
- Impossible Landscapes at Goodreads
- 2022 ENnie Award winner (gold) for best graphic design and layout
- Graphic designer Jen McCleary on designing Impossible Landscapes
- "One of the best RPG campaigns ever made." (Tom's Hardware Italia, Cultura Pop Award)
- "An immediate, indispensable, classic." (Paul St. John Mackintosh)
- RPPR interviews Dennis Detwiller and Shane Ivey
- Davide Vincenzi interviews Dennis Detwiller
- Hugin & Mugin review (en français)
- Bud's RPG Review Playlist (8 videos)
Actual Play Recordings
- Glass Cannon
- Goblins Gaming Podcast
- Midway Tabletop Shadow Stories
- The Rancor's Brothel
- Black Project Gaming
- Rollin Nerdy
Comes with Free PDF and Downloadable Handouts
The online store will send the PDF and one hundred digital handouts automatically when the hardback ships. To receive the downloads early, email your receipt to email@example.com with the subject "Impossible Landscapes PDF."
See Even More in STATIC Protocol
- A fan created incredible visuals of the Macallistar Building in "The Night Floors" using The Sims
Fear Is a Fractal
...and your world is a lie. A horror freed from an antique book reverberates through reality, shaking things, reordering them and making them run like wax. Doors open to endless Victorian hallways where threats stalk the shadows on clockwork limbs, cold metal seeking the warmth of blood and bone. Madness pursues at every turn, baring its teeth to speak your name, and you can’t escape because it’s inside you.
But don’t despair. There is hope. A King waits for us. Beyond the tumbledown façade of the world, through the twists and tunnels of the human imagination, past the edge of everything sane, the King waits in the country of Carcosa. The place all madmen go. There, and only there, is the answer to everything.
The last answer.
IMPOSSIBLE LANDSCAPES is the first campaign for Delta Green: The Role-Playing Game. Four operations sprawl across decades and the immeasurable stretches of nightmare. Harrowing investigations and the bitterest truths test the mettle of the most accomplished Agents.
» new entities
» new artifacts
» new tomes
» dozens of new NPCs
» rules for running surreal horror » and more
This digital download of this book includes a 54-page bonus PDF with all handouts from the campaign and every handout as a high-resolution file that you can share in your own game.
Born of the U.S. government’s 1928 raid on the degenerate coastal town of Innsmouth, Massachusetts, the covert agency known as Delta Green opposes the forces of darkness with honor but without glory. Delta Green agents fight to save humanity from unnatural horrors—often at a shattering personal cost.
Impossible Landscapes is playable with Delta Green: The Role-Playing Game, an award-winning update to one of the most acclaimed RPG series of all time: the Agent’s Handbook, the Handler's Guide, and the free quickstart rulebook, Need to Know.