- 'Handler’s Guide’ for ‘Delta Green: The RPG’—Bud’s RPG Review
- ’Delta Green: Handler’s Guide’ Unboxing—MaxWriter
- ’Delta Green: Handler’s Guide’ Review—RPG Imaginings
- ‘Delta Green: Handler’s Guide’ Overview —Twisted Tentacle Inn
‘Delta Green: Handler’s Guide Review—Paul StJohn Mackintosh, RPG.net (5/5 style, 5/5 substance)
‘Delta Green: Handler’s Guide’ Review—Pauper, EN World (5/5)
Let’s Look at: ‘Delta Green: Handler’s Guide”—Dan, Throne of Salt
Comes with free PDF download!
This massive, full-color volume is filled with deep resources just for the Delta Green game master.
- THE PAST: details on the world and history of Delta Green.
- THE UNNATURAL: details on the Cthulhu Mythos, from monsters to hypergeometry to the Great Old Ones, including rules for creating new threats.
- THE SCHISM: deep details on the Delta Green organization itself -- or rather, two different Delta Green groups, not always working to the same ends.
- THE OPERA: guidelines for creating scenarios, running campaigns, and customizing the setting.
- APPENDICES: a ready-to-play scenario, "The Sentinels of Twilight," a Handler-facing glossary, index, recommended media, sample NPCs to use in any game, rules variants, and more.