This 368-page, full-color volume is filled with deep resources just for the Delta Green game master.
- THE PAST: details on the world and history of Delta Green.
- THE UNNATURAL: details on the Cthulhu Mythos, from monsters to hypergeometry to the Great Old Ones, including rules for creating new threats.
- THE SCHISM: deep details on the Delta Green organization itself -- or rather, two different Delta Green groups, not always working to the same ends.
- THE OPERA: guidelines for creating scenarios, running campaigns, and customizing the setting.
- APPENDICES: a ready-to-play scenario, "The Sentinels of Twilight," a Handler-facing glossary, index, recommended media, sample NPCs to use in any game, rules variants, and more.
What Gamers Think
"Absolutely amazing." —Tammy C.
"The rules are super streamlined, the setting is perfect, and horror oozes from every page. Every adventure I have run with these rules has worked flawlessly at the table." —David T.
"This is the sine qua non of modern horror roleplaying." —Paul H.